You can surf or search or use the labels to follow a thread of ideas. Imagine in some crazy way you are watching my thoughts evolve, seeing ideas become connected , or observing an amorphous cloud giving birth to sources of light and matter. Treat this place metaphorically as a place of unformed galaxies and planetary systems rather than merely as a diary.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

All Roads lead to Rome

Drawing and telling stories and perspectives. David Macaulay's interesting lecture is fascinating. In my Critical thinking course I've had to think about how I read and how I present information,and how I deal with points of view, assumptions, and the layers.

Just how do you explain things in your life? How do you explain your life and existence to other? How about in the context of a book? Well your point of view is a major player and each point of view reveals layers. How do you explain what you believe?
See it (here) if the player below doesn't work.