You can surf or search or use the labels to follow a thread of ideas. Imagine in some crazy way you are watching my thoughts evolve, seeing ideas become connected , or observing an amorphous cloud giving birth to sources of light and matter. Treat this place metaphorically as a place of unformed galaxies and planetary systems rather than merely as a diary.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

On the shore

The tension I feel with a horrible balancing act of being tired and trying to get things done and provide myself with sufficient self-care is total craziness. But I have been saying no to somethings which is a small miracle!

There have been some good glimpses of encouragement in emails etc. I cried with an email from my god-daughter by adoption, it was so special and honest. Tonight I felt good to talk to my god-daughter-by-baptism's parents as I finalized the first phase of my vacation next month.

The best perhaps is the chance to play cello for Good Friday, which will be the greatest self-care project before I take a rest next month.