You can surf or search or use the labels to follow a thread of ideas. Imagine in some crazy way you are watching my thoughts evolve, seeing ideas become connected , or observing an amorphous cloud giving birth to sources of light and matter. Treat this place metaphorically as a place of unformed galaxies and planetary systems rather than merely as a diary.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

For the Audience of One - Chapter 3

In this blog I'm going to try and be more of a push and pull technological expression. This will be an attempt to provide some questions for reflection on Mike Pilvachi's book For the Audience of One.

Read Chapter 3 The Language of Worship

I remember meeting Mike Pilavachi in 1991 and remember a very strong impression of a passionate man. The love of God calls for a passionate response, yet sometimes that's the very thing we're scared of - being out of control.

  1. What changes did the touch of God's love in worship bring to those at the Soul Survivor festival?
  2. What is your experience of of God's love? What changes has it brought?
  3. Is there a difference? In worship what I want and how I want it done?
  4. In the challenge of offering all, what am I hanging onto most and what are my feeling attached to it?
  5. Read Mark 12:29-31 and ask God to help you open your hands and let go.

No comments: