You can surf or search or use the labels to follow a thread of ideas. Imagine in some crazy way you are watching my thoughts evolve, seeing ideas become connected , or observing an amorphous cloud giving birth to sources of light and matter. Treat this place metaphorically as a place of unformed galaxies and planetary systems rather than merely as a diary.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

God and the why, where, who of God?

I know how to love you beyond just me and you … You are only a stage along my rise toward God. Antoine Saint- Exupery Citadelle

I read this on Oct 26 2009.

… human love can join two people together only on one condition that it makes them love each other in something greater than themselves. And since this something greater is entirely spiritual and divine, it is finally spiritual love alone which can draw us away from ourselves and project us toward the other in a gift of absolute sincerity. Charles V Heris Spirituality of Love
On Saturday I made this my first soapstone carving. It marks a significant change in my life and perhaps also the future. Who knows what will come?

No comments: