You can surf or search or use the labels to follow a thread of ideas. Imagine in some crazy way you are watching my thoughts evolve, seeing ideas become connected , or observing an amorphous cloud giving birth to sources of light and matter. Treat this place metaphorically as a place of unformed galaxies and planetary systems rather than merely as a diary.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sickness and Tiredness

I'm borderline today... My body is complaining and my mind is just tired with a slight headache. I think I have flu but I'm not sure. I got up once for 15 minutes, then 30 minutes and now I hope for an hour or two and then
I'll go back to bed. Strange my legs ache but not the rest of my body.

All the best plans for today have disappeared and I've got nothing done. But at least it was the weekend. I'm sort of frustrated and yet I can't really be because it takes too much energy.