You can surf or search or use the labels to follow a thread of ideas. Imagine in some crazy way you are watching my thoughts evolve, seeing ideas become connected , or observing an amorphous cloud giving birth to sources of light and matter. Treat this place metaphorically as a place of unformed galaxies and planetary systems rather than merely as a diary.

Monday, September 3, 2007

the arrival


Hi anyone reading this... I've had an internet presence for over 2 years now but am now joining the ranks of bloggers. Welcome to my blog ... I've been thinking for years and had no vehicle to post and share except by spamming my friends. So here it is ... Welcome to adllto world. If you don't know me and you've wandered here, you'll find bits of me across the internet. Just do a Google search on adllto. If you want to get in touch find me as artist at tapegerm.com. Please don't steal anything without acknowledging that you got it from me... just use adllto as the attribution.