You can surf or search or use the labels to follow a thread of ideas. Imagine in some crazy way you are watching my thoughts evolve, seeing ideas become connected , or observing an amorphous cloud giving birth to sources of light and matter. Treat this place metaphorically as a place of unformed galaxies and planetary systems rather than merely as a diary.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

drawing number 5

As I gave thanks for my time of rest I felt that God had written me to this point in my life. This was drawing number five.

The text was "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so thta you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit". ( Rm 15:13)

The lower section represents fossil beds near where I was staying and the causeway alludes to another set of images I drew pointing towards my spiritual journey.